At Charlotte Advanced Orthodontics, we provide each patient with a functional bite and a beautiful smile they can be proud to show off, in an environment where they know they are seen, heard, and appreciated.
We want all of our patients to feel like family and for the end of treatment to be bittersweet, because we won’t see them as often anymore.
Creating Lifetimes of Beautifully Healthy and Confident Smiles, One Person at a Time!
- We are skilled and experienced professionals who take pride in the level of care we provide. We are also warm, friendly, and personable, and we thrive on the relationships that grow while we straighten teeth. You will always be greeted by name and made welcome in our office, where we’ll remember our last conversation and look forward to your next visit as a chance to catch up on your latest news.
- We transform smiles for children, teens, adults, and seniors, providing age- and development-appropriate treatment tailored to the individual’s needs. Because Dr. Pepper offers the latest orthodontic options, she is able to design a treatment approach that works for your specific personal and clinical concerns.
- We will spend a lot of time talking with and getting to know you at your new patient appointment. That initial conversation gives Dr. Pepper insight into how best to meet your expectations for treatment and get you to the smile you desire! At each subsequent appointment, we will check in on how you’re feeling about treatment, as well as monitor your progress. It is important you are informed and engaged in the process!
- We are pleased to be known for our communication skills — with patients, parents, and dentists — to provide comprehensive oral treatment. If there is ever anything you don’t understand or have a concern about, please let us know!
- We work hard to make orthodontics affordable and offer multiple accommodating payment plans to fit your family budget. We also accept dental insurance and are participating providers with multiple insurance companies. Prior to starting treatment, we will review all financial aspects, including your responsibilities, so you can make informed decisions about your care.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
Everyone at Charlotte Advanced Orthodontics is excited that you are considering orthodontic treatment and look forward to being part of the journey to your best smile! Please schedule an initial, complimentary consultation with Dr. Pepper and our team at our Port Charlotte or Arcadia, FL orthodontic office.
We can’t wait to show you how we Create Smiles in the Heart of Charlotte County! Call today!